Focus Verse: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.” Isaiah 55:8
- Definition of Divergent:
- 1. tending to be different or develop in different directions.
The Road Not Taken
BY ROBERT FROST
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
- Divergent Thinkers
- Today’s Divergent Thoughts
- Thoughts on “DIVERGENT” the film
- Wes Jones.
- Divergent Quotes
- We train soldiers not rebels
- Fear doesn’t shut you down it wakes you up
- There is a certain beauty to your resistance.
- Join the conversation:
What is your divergent thought? Or even who inspires you to be divergent?
Responses and reactions on Noah, World Vision, anything else you want to weigh in on.
Further Discussions and Thoughts:
- Perfectly Timed article: “Why the Church Needs More Troublemakers?” by Relevant Magazine.
- For more biblical thoughts from the film Divergent, check out this podcast.